Hey hey hey everyone! A girl is back with another bangerrrr! I easily say to my friends that this is the worst year, I have experienced so far. I don’t even know if graduating with the best grades can change the way I feel. Constantly exhausted and overworked (me that I preach constantly against burnout, now look at where the biggest girl is). Why is everything in the university debit alert, every single step I take out of my room, I just see this message- why??
So yes, I am having a giveaway. I recently was privy to be in attendance during a meeting that so many things were shared, and I decided to share things I learnt on my blog, maybe you could learn a thing or two too.
No need to thank me for this giveaway – pounds and dollars giveaway coming soon! I tried to put most of it in points, so it could be easier to understand.
- If you can help as many people get what they want in life, you’ll get what you want in life!
- A habit is more powerful than passion.
- Journal your day, end your days on a good mood.
- Dreams with dates- plans must be associated with dreams.
- To hit milestones, you need to change and learn.
- Don’t wait for things to happen, happen to things
- Your future is determined by the decisions you make and not by the dreams you have.
- Who you get close to and who you allow get close to you are big factors that determine the trajectory of your life.
- Make great decisions .
- Great people have great habits. Three important ones include;
- Being Grateful.
- Always treat people with respect.
- Know yourself.
- Don’t compare yourself to any other person.
- Your sense of value on the people you’re leading will affect your
- The quality of your life is dependent on the relationship that you keep.
- Be deliberate about your relationships. How to build relationships;
- Assume everyone is important.
- Be thoughtful.
- Don’t try to exploit people- think about what you can give!
- If you don’t take care of yourself, nobody will.
- If you don’t love yourself you can’t love another person properly.
- Self-love habits are very important!
- Practice Code RED- Rest, Excercise and Diet!
- Sometimes it’s not village people it’s you not taking care yourself
- Don’t be indifferent to yourself.
- You might be your own village person?
- One of the best ways to guarantee that you’re intentional is by writing things down.
- It is only when you apply knowledge that you can leverage it
- Skill and talent is great, but your character is super important!
- Enjoy yourself, live in the moment and build beautiful relationships.
- Everyone shouldn’t get the same amount of time, you run your life not other people. You should train people on how to treat you!
Some of the things are really cliché, and we hear them all the time but I have come to learn that it’s really important to remind yourself of the things that may appear “little”.
It’s International Women’s Day today and this year’s theme is “Break the bias”! I mean after you’ve seen various brands put out the most hilarious messages on the internet, without even understanding and implementing the messages they’re putting out, it is important that we as individuals deliberately decide to take action to put an end to these biases. Like I saw online today, it’s not enough to acknowledge that there’s a bias, it’s important to take action! My friend Dolapo put up a post on her blog during IWD last year, and I think it’s still very relevant now and you should have a read. You should trust me to drop the link to make it easier-
I hope they blessed you as much they blessed me, thank you for stopping by! My first semester examinations have started, manifesting an amazing GPA! Life can be a tad overwhelming, but I do hope you’re taking time to rest. I love you so much, sending you pounds and dollars too!
Till next time, I’m sending all of my love!
My name is Toyosi Adeniran (actually “Adeniran Ifeoluwatoyosi Abigail” which is quite long lol ) and just call me “TheToyosiAdeniran” because I feel like the ‘the’ gives it this catch and makes it seem like it’s just one name. You know the way some people say they are something by day and another thing by night, well I am a medical student everyday (both day and night). I am also an aspiring public speaker and very passionate about people knowing their rights and having those rights protected. And above all, I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me.
Esther Ihiechi Alison
Hey , this was a fun read and I really needed it , some type of giveaway lol , but thanks for this .✨
You are an inspiration to the world