5 weeks, 5 lessons!
Heyyy everyone, how do you all do? If you’re as student you probably living out your compulsory break, resting or pursuing your other interests due to more time, you sha dey enjoy your life! For my friends that are working, na you dey find money.
I just got home from school and I already had something else planned for this week but I had an epiphany! It’s been five weeks since I resumed school for the clinical part of my studies and I want to share 5 things I’ve learnt, because it has definitely been a different experience.
In summary, some things change but some things always remain the same!
- There’s no time. This is the biggest eye opener for me, you literally have no time to do so many things. To put it in a better way, time will most likely not randomly fall into your hands but you have to create time for the things you want based on priority. Carving out time from here and there creates a big whole!
- Adulthood is a lot of self-control. I feel like the past 5 weeks has been a sort of simulation of what adulting is because of the sort of freedom we have access to. It’s like deciding not to buy a thing, in order to be able to afford another thing, I just want to have plenty money.
- Exercising is important. There’s no long talk about this one, I just realized that I’m grossly unfit.
- Studying digitally. This is relatively still very new, I’m just in the initial parts of the transition but I am very open to better and more effective ways of studying. My friends use it and I think it’s easier for them so I should help myself too. You could try it, I can’t teach you but I know so many people who should love to!
- I love Bolanle❤️. She’s most likely not going to see this, but this is a cringey expression of my undying love. In more serious terms, I actually love my friends, I love that I love them for new things all the time and I’ve learnt so much again in 5 weeks and I hope to get better at expressing how much I love them!
So there you have it, 5 lessons. This post feels really light hearted, it’s a reflection of my present mood in all honesty. I love all of you and I hope you have the greatest time.
Elections are this weekend, if you have a PVC please go out and exercise your civic rights- be interested! You all deserve more pounds and dollars as naira no dey!
Till next time, I love youuu!
My name is Toyosi Adeniran (actually “Adeniran Ifeoluwatoyosi Abigail” which is quite long lol ) and just call me “TheToyosiAdeniran” because I feel like the ‘the’ gives it this catch and makes it seem like it’s just one name. You know the way some people say they are something by day and another thing by night, well I am a medical student everyday (both day and night). I am also an aspiring public speaker and very passionate about people knowing their rights and having those rights protected. And above all, I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me.
Loved reading this! I found the “adulting is self control” part so relatable haha.